Modern Family Season 3 Episode 1 Dude Ranch
Modern Family I've been watching from the beginning, and although most TV sitcoms I watched the screen with a stationary expression (if for some reason I'm still looking), while the modern family is good for several LOL moments all and each week.
I also find much to Chuck Lorre comedies in general (ie, 2-1/2 Men, Big Bang for two people) - who are very intelligent, exceptionally well written and quite funny. But I really do not get involved in the characters of any particular program: It is simply a view from the outside looking in, seeing what's happening on the screen for a very pleasant 30 minutes each week.
I think Modern Family different situations and arguments are often hilarious, but underneath there is still a warm and human story, and in fact is the care of the characters. For those who remember the old Mary Tyler Moore Show, the modern family has the same feel, is only updated for today, and a little more sophisticated and "real" all that any of the 80's comedy could.
I'm not easily impressed by the plays, but I have not seen a comedy this good since Seinfeld. In many ways I feel Modern Family is better than Seinfeld and, of course, is very different. It's one of those programs you can buy the DVD and watch again and again and thoroughly enjoy every time.
Modern Family is refreshing, warm, smart, funny, fun, and has no laugh track which is great.
It has an excellent deal. Just to name a few: Manny plays very well by Rico Rodriguez. This character is refreshing, warm and fun. It's great to see young male character in a series that is continually arrogant and rude. He is intelligent and wise beyond his years.
I have to mention Sofia Vergara, who is wonderfully lively and fun. Eric Stonestreet is hilarious. The whole cast is wonderful.
I am glad to see gay characters to spend the same time, not just one partner and are not merely symbolic characters, as often happens with all conventional comedy shows today.
It is also good to see that many of the actors are just means for ordinary people.
When so many comedies today are as warm today as a waste of time and money, this is stellar. I could go on and on about this program and how good it is. I've only seen the first series, but if future installments are anything like the first, I can not wait. The show leaves a good feeling. I hope you have a long term.