Survivor Season 23 Episode 2 He Has Demons

A brief summary of the series: 18 castaways are taken to a tropical island in the middle of nowhere and stay there with little more than the clothes on their backs. They are divided into two tribes competing for the "immunity." The losing team has to go to "tribal council" and a vote of the members of his tribe out of the game. When the two tribes was reduced to a combined amount of 10 persons, the two tribes merge and become a new tribe. Then compete for the "individual immunity." The person who wins individual immunity is safe from tribal council that night. The whole tribe then goes to tribal council, and must vote for one of its members. When the tribe has only two people left, the "jury" (members of the tribe who have been voted out) must elect a member who wants to win the $ 1 million. Has the most votes wins the $ 1 million.

Survivor is by far the best show ever created to the TV! At first I was a little reluctant to see this show. I thought it was just another fake reality show. Man, I was wrong! This show is my favorite show on TV right now! It's exciting, fun, sometimes full of surprises! It is a very nice to see and know that everyone who begins to see that you will be hooked after a few episodes. That's how it works for me. I am very happy that I decided to see him and that I should try it and see if I liked it or not! You should too. Try it! In short, Survivor is by far the best reality TV show ever created!